Omedia is looking for a Data Engineer.
Who we are looking for:
- Data Engineer who will work on a very exciting project with the team for an international company.
- If you are not looking for a job right now, drop us a short email anyway. We love getting new friends in this industry and who knows, maybe we’ll work together sometime in the future.
Who we are:
- Omedia is a full-cycle digital product development company.
- We’ve been around since 2007.
- Most of our teams work on an exclusive, long-term projects.
- We work with diverse clients across multiple industries, from tech startups to healthcare companies.
What we offer:
- Long-term, challenging projects of global scale.
- Stress-free milestones of projects developed with agile scrum.
- Health insurance.
- Great team to collaborate with and learn from.
What will you do:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture supporting all stages of ML solutions from data ingestion to productionizing models.
- Assemble data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to provide thought leadership on, identify and support their data infrastructure needs.
What you should have:
- Proven work experience in Java, Spark, Python.
- Knowledge in ML concepts.
- Experience in cloud-based ML tools.
- Good to have knowledge and experience in Kafka.
- Good to have knowledge and experience in MLeap and HBase.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and comfortable working with senior executives.
- Experience working remotely with distributed teams.
How to apply:
- To apply, please fill out the form below.
- Additionally, you can include anything that might help us get to know you better (public profiles, work samples, love letters, you name it!).
Thank you for your interest!