Omedia is looking for the .NET Developer.
Who we are looking for:
- .NET developer who will work on a very exciting project with a new team for an international company.
- If you are not looking for a job right now, drop us a short email anyway. We love getting new friends in this industry and who knows, maybe we’ll work together sometime in the future.
Who are we:
- Omedia is a full-cycle digital product development company.
- We’ve been around since 2007.
- Most of our teams work on exclusive, long-term projects.
- We work with diverse clients across multiple industries, from startups to industry giants.
What we offer:
- Long-term, challenging projects of a global scale.
- Stress-free milestones of projects developed with agile scrum.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely.
- Great team to collaborate with and learn from.
What will you do:
- Understand project requirements and translate them into high-quality code.
- Participate in application code design meetings with other developers.
- Plan and design code structures based on tech stack and project requirements.
- Adhere to coding best practices and satisfy accessibility requirements.
- Thoroughly test code before committing to the codebase.
- Follow development workflow and commit code to a shared codebase.
- Participate in deployment activities.
- Apply security patches and software updates as needed.
- Fix bugs efficiently using debugging tools.
- Assist in managing hosting infrastructure in Azure cloud.
The skills you should have:
- Be hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects to ensure they are completed to the highest levels of quality and meet deadlines.
- Azure Cloud Hosting and deployment experience.
- Experience with Azure SQL Server, .NET Core 5.0, C#, and ASP.NET Web APIs.
- Experience with Git command line and agile development methodology.
- Good to have experience with: Highcharts / Highmaps API; Aspose for .NET; React, Angular, or Vue js; Web Services and REST API for services like Algolia; CDN and caching services like Azure CDN; Creative tools like Figma or Adobe creative cloud; Google Analytics; Social media platform API or SDKs; GraphQL.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and comfortable working with senior executives.
- Experience working remotely with distributed teams.
How to apply:
- To apply, please fill out the form below.
- Additionally, you can include anything that might help us get to know you better (public profiles, work samples, love letters, you name it!).
Thank you for your interest!