Omedia is looking for a Node.js / Nest.js Developer.
Who we are looking for:
- If you are not looking for a job right now, drop us a short email anyway. We love getting new friends in this industry and who knows, maybe we’ll work together sometime in the future.
Who are we:
- Omedia is a full-cycle digital product development company.
- We’ve been around since 2007.
- Most of our teams work on exclusive, long-term projects.
- We work with diverse clients across multiple industries, from NGOs to healthcare companies.
What we offer:
- Long-term, challenging projects of global scale.
- Stress-free milestones of projects developed with agile scrum.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely.
- Comfy and relaxed office space in Saburtalo district (with a private backyard for napping and BBQ).
- Great team to collaborate with and learn from.
What will you do:
- Use Nest.js as your back-end framework.
- Deliver multiple back-end microservices.
- Work with non-trivial database solutions.
- Ensure high performance.
- Write well maintainable code.
- Write automatic tests.
- Work with clean and nicely architectured containerized docker environment.
The skills you should have:
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of Node.js or Nest.js.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
How to apply:
- To apply, please fill out the form below.
- Additionally, you can include anything that might help us get to know you better (public profiles, work samples, love letters, you name it!).
Thank you for your interest!