Omedia is looking for an AI Engineer.
Who we are looking for:
- The candidate who is familiar with the current state-of-the-art technologies in Artificial Intelligence.
- Who has experience in the research and development of AI algorithms.
Who are we:
- Omedia is a full-cycle digital product development company.
- We’ve been around since 2007.
- Most of our teams work on an exclusive, long-term projects.
- We work with diverse clients across multiple industries, from tech startups to healthcare companies.
What we offer:
- Long-term, challenging projects of global scale.
- Stress-free milestones of projects developed with agile scrum.
- Experience-based salary starting from 7,500 GEL/month.
- Health insurance.
- Comfy and relaxed office space in Saburtalo district (with a private backyard for napping and BBQ).
- Great team to collaborate with and learn from.
- Enhancing data collection procedures by processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data.
- Working with state-of-the art machine learning algorithms, and building production-ready Object Detection / Event Recognition models.
- Assessing the maturity, viability and suitability of different AI research and technologies.
- A part a team, Contributing in providing technical solutions for various Computer Vision projects.
What you should have:
- Postgraduate or Ph.D Background in engineering, computer engineering, computer science,mathematics, statistics or equivalent.
- Strong technical knowledge in Machine Learning and Image Processing.
- Good undresting of Neural Networks, Transferable Learning, ...
- Practical knowledge in object detection algorithms such as YOLO and Mask R-CNN.
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Caffe, MxNet).
- Strong programming experience in Python, Jupyter Notebook and related tools/libraries.
- Team player with the desire to work in a cross functional/international team.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively in English.
How to apply:
- Please send your resume at [email protected] (and please put position title in an email subject field).
- Additionally, you can include anything that might help us get to know you better (public profiles, work samples, love letters, you name it!).
Thank you for your interest!