Omedia is looking for a Data Engineer.
Who we are looking for:
- The candidate who will be responsible to implement and operate AI-at scale project on the cloud or at the edge.
Who are we:
- Omedia is a full-cycle digital product development company.
- We’ve been around since 2007.
- Most of our teams work on an exclusive, long-term projects.
- We work with diverse clients across multiple industries, from tech startups to healthcare companies.
What we offer:
- Long-term, challenging projects of global scale.
- Stress-free milestones of projects developed with agile scrum.
- Experience-based salary starting from 4,000 GEL/month.
- Health insurance.
- Comfy and relaxed office space in Saburtalo district (with a private backyard for napping and BBQ).
- Great team to collaborate with and learn from.
What will you do:
- Provide technical solutions and develop Big Data projects.
- Operate and ensure continuous improvement of the projects.
- Develop computing solutions on the edge.
What you should have:
- Relevant training and professional experience.
- Strong experience with programming languages like Python, Scala or C/C++ as well as with version/data control systems.
- Good Linux knowledge.
- Practical experience with container and infrastructure as code technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, terraform, etc.)
- Experience in designing and operating databases (SQL/No-SQL).
- Familiarity with Big Data tools (Hadoop, Spark, kafka, etc.)
- Passion for new technologies.
- English language skills to be able to communicate technical concepts effectively.
How to apply:
- Please send your resume at [email protected] (and please put position title in an email subject field).
- Additionally, you can include anything that might help us get to know you better (public profiles, work samples, love letters, you name it!).
Thank you for your interest!
ომედია ეძებს მონაცემთა ინჟინერს.
ვაკანსიის სრული ტექსტი ხელმისაწვდომია ინგლისურ ენაზე.
დიდი მადლობა დაინტერესებისთვის!