Omedia is looking for a Java Developer.
Who we are looking for:
- Java developer who will lead the new team and work on a very exciting project.
- If you are not looking for a job right now, drop us a short email anyway. We love getting new friends in this industry and who knows, maybe we’ll work together sometime in the future.
Who are we:
- Omedia is a full-cycle digital product development company.
- We’ve been around since 2007.
- Most of our teams work on an exclusive, long-term projects.
- We work with diverse clients across multiple industries, from startups to industry giants.
What we offer:
- Long-term, challenging projects of global scale.
- Stress-free milestones of projects developed with agile scrum.
- Experience-based salary starting from 5,000 GEL/month.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely.
- Comfy and relaxed office space in Saburtalo district (with a private backyard for napping and BBQ).
- Great team to collaborate with and learn from.
What will you do:
- Work on a new enterprise application.
- Oversee a small team of project developers in programming, design, and architecture best practices and principles.
- Adhere development and integration standards provided by our clients.
- Create documentation with Swagger or another similar tool.
- Write Unit and Integration tests.
The skills you should have:
- Proven Java programming experience.
- Experience with web application development - Spring and/or Spring boot
- Great understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with Agile product development and self-QA best practices.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to face off directly to the business to receive and analyze requirements.
How to apply:
- Please send your resume at [email protected] (and please put position title in email subject field).
- Additionally, you can include anything that might help us get to know you better (public profiles, work samples, love letters, you name it!).
Thank you for your interest!