Omedia is looking for a Junior UI Designer.
Who we are looking for:
- The candidate who is good at UI design and familiar with design trends.
- Is a logical thinker and has a detail-oriented eye.
Who are we:
- Omedia is a full-cycle digital product development company.
- We’ve been around since 2007.
- Most of our teams work on exclusive, long-term projects.
- We work with diverse clients across multiple industries, from tech startups to healthcare companies.
What we offer:
- Long-term, challenging projects of global scale.
- Stress-free milestones of projects developed with agile scrum.
- Experience-based salary starting from 1,200 GEL/month.
- Health insurance.
- Comfy and relaxed office space in Saburtalo district (with a private backyard for napping and BBQ).
- Great team to collaborate with and learn from.
What will you do:
- Generate/test ideas, make wireframes.
- Create high fidelity prototypes and final designs for various devices.
- Create style guides for developers.
- Monitor and improve design implementations.
What you should have:
- UI design portfolio (web and mobile).
- Some real-world working experience (at least a single real-life project, besides design concepts).
- Familiarity with Responsive and Adaptive design principles.
- Excellent knowledge of one or more UI design tools: Sketch, XD.
- Ability to present, discuss and explain design options and decisions.
- Detail oriented character, open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Some experience with one or more prototyping tools (as a plus): Marvel, Invision, XD, Figma.
- Some knowledge of (as a plus): Zeplin, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, markup basics (HTML, CSS, Grid Systems).
- Have basic knowledge of IA (information architecture) and design patterns (as a plus).
How to apply:
- Please send your resume and portfolio at [email protected] (and please put the position title Junior UI Designer in an email subject field).
- Additionally, you can include anything that might help us get to know you better (public profiles, real-world work links, love letters, you name it!).
Thank you for your interest!