Omedia is looking for a Markup Developer.
Who we are looking for:
- A Markup developer who will join our team and work on very exciting projects.
- If you are not looking for a job right now, drop us a short email anyway. We love getting new friends in this industry and who knows, maybe we’ll work together sometime in the future.
Who we are:
- Omedia is a full-cycle digital product development company.
- We’ve been around since 2007.
- Most of our teams work on exclusive, long-term projects.
- We work with diverse clients across multiple industries.
What we offer:
- Long-term, challenging projects of global scale.
- Stress-free milestones of projects developed with agile scrum.
- Experience-based salary starting from 4,000 GEL/month.
- Health insurance.
- Comfy and relaxed office space in Saburtalo district (with a private backyard for napping and BBQ).
- Great team to collaborate with and learn from.
What will you do:
- Develop user-facing features of the websites and web apps.
- Build reusable code and component libraries.
- Implement highly interactive and efficient UI with animations and transitions.
- Cooperate with the design, back-end and front-end development teams.
The skills you should have:
- Proficiency with HTML semantics and CSS.
- Years of experience in building complex, responsive layouts.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
How to apply:
- Please send your resume at [email protected] (and please put position title in email subject field).
- Additionally, you can include anything that might help us get to know you better (public profiles, work samples, love letters, you name it!).
Thank you for your interest!